Whether it is genetic, due to stress, or any medical condition – hair loss is a prime concern for many men and women these days. Various new techniques have cropped up in the market which can combat the condition with ease. Vampire hair regrowth, or a technique called Platelet-Rich Plasma or PRP, combined with micro-needing, is the latest treatment to hit the hair loss market and is showing impressive results.
It is an effective hair restoration treatment that many of our patients utilize. This advanced treatment combines micro-needling technology with platelet-rich plasma (PRP) created from the patient’s blood in order to non-surgically treat the scalp. Male and female patients who have suffered hair loss have reported incredible results from this innovative therapeutic treatment option.
Who should opt for Vampire Hair Regrowth?
- People with thinning hair
- Those with alopecia (male pattern baldness – hair loss at the top of the scalp and a receding hairline particularly along the temples)
- Women with male pattern alopecia
Who cannot opt for Vampire Hair Regrowth?
Though PRP treatment yields great results for people suffering from hair loss, it’s not for everyone. People who have lost all hair cannot undergo this treatment. This is because it does not help grow new hair on a bald patch. It can only make the existing thinning hair thicker by strengthening the hair follicles.
More About Vampire Hair Re-Growth
The Vampire Hair Re-Growth plan effectively treats thinning or receding hair by taking a small amount of the patient’s blood to use in conjunction with the Eclipse MicroPen™. The PRP derived from the patient’s body serves as a natural serum, developed directly from the body’s cells. The Eclipse MicroPen allows the platelet rich-plasma to breach the skin in order to stimulate and redirect blood flow to the scalp. Think of the PRP as acting like a fertilizer for the hair.
Some more facts you should know about the procedure:
- If you have concerns about pain, we can apply a numbing agent to the treatment area for added comfort.
- Your scalp may experience sensitivity for about a day following the treatment, but should decrease quickly.
- We recommend one monthly treatment for up to three months for ideal results for men. Women may only need one treatment.
- For long-lasting results, schedule a follow-up treatment every 6 to 12 months.
The Guyer Institute recommends this specialized treatment patients who have experienced age-related hair loss and thinning. This effective treatment encourages hair growth by providing hair follicles in the scalp with necessary nutrients. We are proud to recommend this specialized, non-surgical option for both men and women who wish to encourage hair restoration in thinning or receding areas of the scalp.
If you are interested in Vampire Hair Regrowth, please contact The Guyer Institute at 317-580-9355 to schedule a consultation.