Probiotic supplements for digestive health – effective as ever
Probiotic supplements have long offered gold standard benefits to improve and maintain the health of your GI tract.
We’re not talking about just tummy aches. We’re talking about disruptions in digestion that can take a heavy toll. Anyone with prolonged GI pain – set off by food, inflammation or other causes – knows how debilitating it can be.
At The Guyer Institute and Synergy Spa, we carry a wide range of probiotic supplements that have proven track records of success – many of our patients swear by them.
“Probiotic supplements are a godsend for so many,” said Dale Guyer, M.D., founder of The Guyer Institute and Synergy Spa. “However, many who need these supplements to treat their persistent symptoms and conditions have never tried them. It’s time they did.”
Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are good for your system.
Probiotic supplements are often called “helpful” bacteria, thanks to the effects they have on patients who take them.
The Supplement Store at The Guyer Institute and Synergy Spa is stocked with excellent probiotic supplement products.
We carry a proprietary probiotic. The product is a blend of 18 different strains of bacteria. It is an extremely potent probiotic, containing 600 billion bacteria per serving.
This probiotic supplement is available in capsule form, called Ultra Biotic, and in powder form, called EcoBiotic.
And the benefits of probiotics may go far beyond the gut and digestive system, and the pain and discomfort that accompanies that.
The products have been demonstrated to assist with:
• Skin Ailments – the right strains of probiotic can help with psoriasis, eczema, and rosacea.
• Immune Health – balancing bacteria can help fight off colds and flu
• Allergies – supplements can strengthen the intestinal wall and help keep pro-inflammatory compounds from entering the blood stream
• Mood Disorders – Depression, stress and anxiety may be eased with the addition of probiotic supplements.
In The Supplement Store of The Guyer Institute and Synergy Spa, we also carry several other highly successful probiotic supplements.
• Prescript-Assist Pro – A vegan and dairy-free broad-spectrum probiotic with 30 plus soil-based, pH-resistant micro flora
• Russian Choice Immune® Immunobiotic Regulator – These feature lactobacillus cell wall fragments, which can offer significant immune system supporting properties
• Saccharomyces Boulardi -This formulation includes a probiotic yeast that helps support immune function and balance gastrointestinal flora.
As always at The Guyer Institute and Synergy Spa, before beginning treatment we would review your health condition and concerns. Then, we carefully counsel patients on the best probiotic supplement to use, and in what amounts.
When these products work, they can be life-changing, you know it in your gut!